Vegan Easter Chocolate Pudding
100g dark chocolate (70%)
200g Planted oat drink with date & vanilla
4 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
Optional – 1 maple syrup
Topping – melted vegan white chocolate and white chocolate covered almonds
1. Break up the chocolate into a heat-proof bowl and add the almond butter.
2. Pour the Planted milk into a small sauce pan. Heat on high until it starts to bubble, then take off the heat and pour into the bowl with the chocolate.
3. Stir until everything is melted and you have a smooth mixture.
4. Pour into 4 small ramekins and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
5. Drizzle some white melted chocolate and top with white chocolate covered almonds*
*I simply melted white chocolate and dipped some almond in, then transferred them onto a plate lined with parchment paper to set. You can top with mini vegan chocolate eggs or anything else you want!