Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
Peppermint Chocolate Truffles with thanks to Nadia's Healthy Kitchen
Makes - 12
For the truffles
- 120ml Planted Coconut Drink with Cocoa
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Pinch of salt
For the coating
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- Crushed candy cane
1. Add the Planted drink into a small saucepan and heat over a medium heat until it reaches a quick boil.
2. Take off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
3. Mix in the peppermint mint extract and a pinch of salt.
4. Set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
5. Shape into truffles, then refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
6. Dip in melted chocolate and top with some crushed candy cane.
Refrigerate for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to set.