Back to Recipes
How to make dairy free pancakes
- 2 tbsp any dairy free spread, melted
If you wanted to make them vegan pancakes you could easily switch the egg out for half a mashed banana.
1. To make the pancake batter, just mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another, and gradually add the wet to the dry, whisking until smooth. Heat a pan with a rub of oil or a few squirts of cooking spray, and pour in a little mixture. (I made my pancakes roughly 12cm across and had enough mixture to make nine.)
2. When the pancake is just starting to set up top, flip it over for about another 10-15 seconds, and then transfer it to a plate. Repeat until you have a pancake stack.
3. I topped my dairy free pancakes with raspberries and a peanut butter sauce. I made the sauce by heating about a tablespoon of peanut butter gently in a pan and adding Planted Oat drink until I had a thick pouring consistency.
4. Pour the sauce over the pancakes and you’re ready to serve.
With thanks to Slummy Single Mummy